Consult HR Partners offers online, virtual, and facilitator-led training programs that are customized and targeted specifically for every client through an organizational training needs analysis (OTNA) approach. Our programs are designed to enhance the skills and capabilities of your front-line, professional level, and leadership staff, so they can achieve their career path goals & reach their highest potential.
Our Consultants are ready to support all of your talent management needs from designing new employee onboarding & on-the-job training plans to developing comprehensive leadership development programs for new and emerging managers. One of our most popular solutions is executive and management coaching for business leaders and human resources professionals.
Please review the brochures below for more information on our online course library for Safety and other compliance type training including Anti-Harassment or Business Ethics. These courses are short in duration and low cost for companies to implement quickly.
To remain highly competitive in the ever-changing business world, Companies require leading edge yet practical compensation strategies that are flexible, aligned with individual and organizational needs and drive employee engagement and retention that are sustainable.
Consult HR Partners provides expertise in the design and implementation of compensation and rewards plans for all size companies, with the goal of creating incentives that drive the right employee behavior and business results.
Typical solutions we provide include:
· Compensation & Benefit program strategy and policy development
· Salary structure audit and design (Broad bands or Salary Grades)
· Base pay, short- and long-term incentive plan design and implementation
· FLSA audit and implementation
· Internal pay equity analysis
· Customized Total Rewards benchmark studies
· Sales compensation commission and bonus plans
· Pay for Performance guidance
· Merger & acquisition compensation program integration
· Benchmark compensation surveys and analysis
· Health & Welfare benefit plan design including wellness
· RFI/RFP selection for Health and Retirement Brokers
· Communication, training and education